東海化學系 Department of Chemistry, Tunghai University--News-The Process of Diploma Checkout
The Process of Diploma Checkout
- 單位 : Department of Chemistry
- 分類 : News
- 點閱 : 377
- 日期 : 2021-06-09
For safety by reducing the risk of infection, "Diploma Checkout" will be changed to "Online Reservation" with "Allotted Pickup Time" this semester. In addition, a "7-11 payment & pickup" method will be added for students who have difficulty returning to school. Please refer to the attached document for a flow chart of the application process.
The process of diploma checkout is as follows.
1. Confirm graduation status
Please log in to the Student Information System to check "All Items Needed for Leaving School upon Graduation Have Been Completed,” and the system will lead you to the Reservation Page for checking out your diploma.
2. Reservation for Diploma Checkout - 2021.06.04 (Fri) from 14:00
Reservation can be done through the Student Information System or LineBot (THU official Line account). If you wish to apply for an English diploma, you must apply at the same time when reserving for the Chinese one (please make sure to check if your English name in the system is the same as your passport).
(A) On-site pick-up: The following business day after your reservation is made. To avoid a jam, 8 caps for every 15 minutes.
(B) 7-11 payment & pickup: the relevant fees (including shipping, packaging, handling fees, etc., totaling $100, and if you apply for an English diploma, it will be included). Please select the 7-11 store (store number) and leave your cell phone number. Usually it is about 7-10 working days after you complete the procedure. A message of arrival will be sent to your phone
Reminder: Graduation examination results will be available from June 3, and graduation eligibility checking will be available from 14:00 on June 4, please wait until the opening time to confirm before making a reservation.
3. Diploma Checkout - open from 06.05.2021(Sat); For those taking final exams, the checkout time is from 07.14 (Wed).
(A) On-site claim (by appointment through online reservation)
(1) Pick up at the tent next to the Office of Academic Affairs (near the entrance of Wen-Li Avenue) according to the time slot of your reservation.
(2) Please present the "Voucher Screen" shown on your phone or computer after reservation for pick-up is completed (the Voucher Screen can be retrieved from the Student Information System or LineBot)
(3) If you want to ask someone to check out the diploma on your behalf, s/he needs to have your "Voucher Screen."
The entire collection site will be recorded.
(B) 7-11 payment & pickup
(1) After receiving a notification message on your cell phone, you can go to the designated 7-11 store for pickup.
(2) Payment will be made at the same time of pickup (including shipping, packaging, and handling fees).
Chinese diploma: NT$100
Chinese + English diploma(s): $200
Chinese + English diploma(s): $200 plus (NT$5 for per extra xerox copy depending on how many you have specified)